Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ https://themerchlist.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://themerchlist.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://themerchlist.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- The https://themerchlist.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- What information do we collect
- How do we use your information
- With whom is your information shared
- Cookies and other technologies used
- How we protect your information
- Visiting The Merchlist website from outside of the United Arab Emirates
- How to contact us
Information That We Collect
The merchlist collects information to provide the goods and services you request and to improve your online shopping experience. The information that we collect is generally the information that you share with us to create an online account or to process your order. This may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses and payment information.
This may also include information you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our website. This includes information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our website, and other information about your session on our website.
Other identifying information you may provide to us includes photos and images that you upload to The Merchlist when creating designs; and tags, posts, comments, reviews, shared images or photos that you provide to The Merchlist or that you post on social media platforms promoting The Merchlist’s products or services.
How We Use Your Information
Order Processing: The information you provide about yourself when placing an order is used only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. Any images, photos, logos, quotes or other uploaded material are used only to produce or process your order.
Communication: We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive, and phone numbers provided to reconcile questions regarding your order.
Marketing and Promotions: We may use your information to provide The Merchlist promotions, discounts and other updates through email, third party advertising firms and through The Merchlist
With Whom Your Information Is Shared
Contractors, Vendors and Service Providers: Your information is only shared to the extent necessary to process your order. This may include providing your information to contractors, vendors and service providers that provide services on The Merchlist’s behalf including shipping vendors and payment processors. We require our service providers keep your personal information private and secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Third Party Rights: We may share your personal information in other circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of others. This may include identifying and addressing fraud, enforcing trademark and copyright laws, or responding to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law.
Business reorganization, transfer, & subsidiaries: We may share your information with current or future subsidiaries or division of The Merchlist. If at any time The Merchlist is merged, sold or otherwise reorganized or restructured, your information may be shared with the successor business.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we collect and we have implemented appropriate security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
Examples of security measures we use to protect your personal information are:
Passwords: A password is required to access your Merchlist online account to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
Encryption technology: The Merchlist uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect personal information when transmitting between your system and ours across the Internet. The presence of SSL encryption may be indicated by https in the browser URL or the image of a closed lock or solid key in the browser window. These indications may not be present in mobile services that use SSL.
Tokenization: Credit card numbers never pass through or are stored on The Merchlist servers. For payment card information we use secured networks and tokenization to protect cardholder data.
Visiting The Merchlist from Outside the United Arab Emirates
The Merchlist website is operated and maintained in the United Arab Emirates. If you are visiting our website from outside the United Arab Emirates, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United Arab Emirates, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using our website you agree and consent to the transfer and storage of your information as outlined in this policy.